Wednesday, September 21, 2011

Pau Amma Uses BSD (sort of)

1. Who are you and what do you do?

I'm Pau Amma. I do lots of things, including documenting and translating documentation, translating other semi-random stuff, some programming, lots of bad puns, and learning Tagalog. Most of the above (including the puns) has been related to Dreamwidth lately. 


2. What hardware are you using? 

Main machine is currently an EEE PC 1005P. I also have an old Opteron-based tower (custom-built) with FreeBSD on it, that's been turned off for most of the past 2 years, and probably was semi-obsolete then. 



3. What OS are you running on your main desktop/laptop?

Not BSD, unfortunately. I'm planning to as soon as PCBSD supports my graphics controller chip. (Maybe in early 2012?) Meanwhile, I have Xubuntu on it.


4. What software do you use the most? 

Firefox, ssh, vi, Mercurial, perl, Open Office, GIMP, Inkscape.


5.What hardware is your main system on? 


ASUS EEE PC 1005P.


6. What is your dream setup? 

One I could have extended punwars with.


7. Care to share a screenshot of your desktop?


No comments:

Post a Comment